Spray Polyurethane Foam Roofing (SPF)
A spray polyurethane foam system(SPF) is a seamless barrier that insulates and waterproofs your roof to save energy costs. It will deliver all these benefits on a new or restored roof for years to come.
- Totally seamless and waterproof system
- Increases energy efficiency and lowers utility expenses with a cool, white, reflective surface and an insulation value of R-6.5 per inch of thickness.
- stops lateral water movement with the foam’s closed cell structure.
- simplifies repairs – most damage can be repaired with caulking gun and coating.
- extends the life of your existing roof without tearing off.
Recommended for application over these surfaces:
- Bur/mod- bit
- Composite decking
Professional application of an SPF roofing system